Linda J. Day

3:30 PM


I’ve earned degrees from several institutions: Associate of Arts in Psychology from Central Arizona College, Bachelor of Arts in Educational Leadership and Management from Prescott College, and a Master of Education in Human Relations from Northern Arizona University.  These degrees have led me to the position I currently hold as the Academic Coordinator for the University of Wyoming’s Eastern Regional Center.

I love to cook, sew, cross stitch and decorate cakes, which I no longer have time to do.  Cookbooks are my hobby… love reading them and collecting them.


The reason I joined AAUW is simple – my daughters and granddaughters!  I want to support (and work with) the organization that can make a positive impact on their professional lives so that they can enjoy pay equality in whatever field they choose. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments