Jaymee McDaniel

3:33 PM



I hold an Associate Degree in General Studies from Umpqua Community College in west central Oregon and am currently taking classes through the University of Wyoming for a Bachelor of Science in Geology. I have intentions of pursuing this degree until the end of the education road which means I fully understand I'll likely be spending the entirety of my thirties in school. 

I'm a writer of contemporary literature, women's fiction, children's stories, reviews, and poetry. My debut novel, Dust, is scheduled to be released March 2nd, 2016 via Tirgearr Publishing. I love to read - I have a few favorite modern authors, but I tend to stick to fiction works published between 1880 and 1920. Westerns and mysteries with a touch of romance litter my book shelves. 

I love to travel and explore. You’ll see me out writing the landscapes of Wyoming, camping, or hiking. This summer I’m headed to Greece ready for adventure and eager for some good food!


The reason I joined AAUW was because the mission truly speaks for itself. AAUW is breaking barriers for women every day through research and legal means. It’s a great organization that strives for equality for all people and presents it in such a way that the rights of one group aren’t taken away to be given to another. And that’s a mission I can get behind!

You Might Also Like

0 comments